BISHOP BOARDS (FLORIDA, USA)
RiverCoast is proud to offer Bishop SUPs that are designed, plugged in China, and finished in Florida . Bishop Boards are meticulously designed and built to make the most of your time on the water. Bishop’s rallying cry is “Boards that Fly!”
Bishop has a board that fits any need or interest. (Note that some Boards are so versatile that their use span across categories.) SUPs with are available for demo in Texas but all boards can be ordered with deliveries twice per year. Click on link for details (including photos), options (e.g., solid color or carbon rails), and prices.
- All Around & Rec makes the industry’s best all around paddleboards for anyone looking for a multi-purpose board.
- Performance boards include lightweight, strong, and versatile vacuum bagged boards that move through the water in flat or choppy water, touring and surf. T
- Touring & Race boards are designed for slicing through the water and maintaining glide.
- Surf stand-up boards offer thinner nose and tail rail sections to reduce swing weight and increase speed and response.
- Inflatable/Whitewater use Strongflate technology for rigid boards at lower inflation pressures (15 psi) and lighter weight.
- Fishing SUPs offer added stability and weight carrying capacity without sacrificing speed and convenient features.
- Yoga SUPs are built for comfort, stability, and movement on the board.
- SUPs for Kids & Lighter Paddlers offer tapered rails, drawn in nose and tail, and other details that recognize that one size does not fit all.
BISHOP PADDLES AND GEAR